I started photography end 2015.
– 17 honorable mentions, International Photography Awards (2016), USA
– 1 honorable mention, One Shoot: Climate Change Competition (2017).
– Director’s Award 2017, Cartier-Bresson Passporte Prize, Street Photography & additional 6
photo nominations (06-2017) http://www.thepassporte.com/2017-cartierbresson-passporte-award
– First place, International Photography Awards (2017), Non-Professional Event: Social Cause.
– Bronze medal, Paris Photo Prize Px3 (2017), Press-Featured Story “Collective Pain”.
– First Place, PHOTO+, PDN Faces Photography Contest (2017), New York
– 6 honorable mentions, Monochrome Photography Awards (2017), Category people
– First prize, Smart Arts category, Digital Camera’s Photographer of the Year competition (2017)
– Second place, Black and White Photographer of the Year competition (2018), Black and White
Magazine and Fujifilm (https://www.bpoty.com).
– Winner photo, Black Box Gallery, Black and White Competition (2018), USA.
– First place, early Entry winner, PDN, Rangefinder, WPPI, One Life International photography
competition (2017) (http://www.shutterloveonline.com/contest_galleries/onelife/2017/#main)
– Aline Smithson Juror’s Selection, New York Center for Photographic Art, ONE Call (2017)
– Third place, Digital Camera Photographer of the Year (2018), Character Study
– Sony World Photography Awards (2018), ‘Commended’ photo on Portraiture Category, Open
Competition with more than 320,008 images entered from 210 countries.
– Silver Medal, Editorial, General News, Tokyo International Photo Awards (2017)
– ‘Winner Photo Mark of Excellence’, Black and White, ‘I Shot It’ Leica Competition (2018)
– Honorable Mention, Mono-Kromatic competition, Minnesota (2018), USA
– Third Place, International Photography and Arts Community People and Animals, Zebra Black
and White Competition, additional 7 finalist photos (http://tzipac.com/6th-zebra-awards-winners-gallery#prettyPhoto[pp_gal]/32/).
– Winner 2017, ‘35 Awards – 100 Best Photos of the Year (2017), Black and White category,
Moscow, selected among more than 103 thousand participants, 160 countries, and 257
thousand photos (http://35awards.com/author/eduardolopez/).
– Third place black and white, Best 100 Photographers of the Year (2017), Moscow,
– Royal Photography Society, short-listed, International Photography Exhibition 161 (2018),
– Gold in Editorial-Conflict / Bronze in Editorial-Photo Essay / Silver in People-Children / 1st place
winner in Editorial. Moscow International Photo Awards (MIFA)
– 3 rd Place, Event – Social Cause, International Photo Awards (IPA), curated by Catherine Edelman.
– Top 20 finalists, FOCUS Photo, l.a. Summer edition (2018), Les Rencontres de la Photography,
– National Geographic, Travel Photographer of the Year (2018), Galleries People W. 4,
– First Place, PDN, NY and Photocrowd, London, Photojournalism in Black and White (2018),
– Honorable Mention, Neutral Density Photography Awards, Professional (2019),
– ‘Winner Photo Mark of Excellence’, City, ‘I Shot It’ Leica Competition (2018)
– 2 nd place winner, juror Louise Fedotov, Black and White competition, New York Center for
Photographic Art (2018), USA.
-American Photgraphy 35 Awards
-Tokyo International Awards 2018
Gold Winner People
-Tokyo International Photo Awards 2018
Gold in Editorial Photo
-Overall winner, photojournalism black and white, 2019.
Photo News District (PDN) – New York