Gold Winner 2022 – Editorial – London Photography Awards
Light and dark in a world of Covid-19
2022 Muse Photography Awards Results Announcement
Winner of the year
MUSE Photography Awards, USA
Editorial photography 2022, photojournalism, 2021.
Photographer of the Year
Budapest International Foto Awards, BIFA
Photojournalism, Winner, 2020.
Px3 State of the World’s Winners
1st PDN, NY, London
Photojournalism, Black and White, 2018
Sony World Photography Awards, Portraiture, 2018
1st Place, PHOTO+, PDN
Faces Photography Contest, New York, 2017
1st Place Black and White
‘35 Awards – 100 Best Photos of the Year, Moscow, 2017
- Winner at the 16th Annual Black & White Spider Awards 2022, people and sports. https://www.thespiderawards.com/winnersbook/2022/v2/#page=452
- Winner of the year, MUSA, Editorial photography and platinum black and white, 2022, https://musephotographyawards.com/winner-info.php?id=3171
- Moderator award, Viewbug, 2022.
- Winner, Open Call: The Guardian Project, Documentary Photographers and Photojournalists, documentary news and nature and environment, https://www.luciefoundation.org/open-call-the-guardian-project/#25755-the-guardian-project-contemporary-news-current-events/25631
- Curated Photography International Photography Awards (IPA) – ONE SHOT Our Times Pandemic perspectives, 2021, https://www.photoawards.com/IPA21-ONESHOT-eBook.pdf
- 1st Place, Black and White Photojournalism Photo of the Year 2021, Monovisions Photography Awards, https://monovisionsawards.com/winners-gallery/monovisions-awards-2021/show/7190/?fbclid=IwAR1gO_1D_KjwgeUfFuRa12PDWlK9f_2gEg34muVj8xw7lqgoOWwYn5Jdp9M
- 1st, 2nd and 3 place single, documentary and reportage and 2nd place editorial, The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards 2021 – 16th Pollux Awards, https://www.thegalaawards.com/16th-pollux-awards-1
- Golden Prize Winner, The Photograph, 2nd Competition, https://thephotograph.org/winner/details/NzU=?fbclid=IwAR3n7yZ_TKa_CP5AZZ_9P0WQh8s7EleiZfcpc48VekzujP591lDJO8NGwNE
- Gold Editorial and Photo Essay, Bronze General News, Moscow International Photo Awards (MIFA) 2021, https://www.moscowfotoawards.com/winners/mifa/2021/6417/?fbclid=IwAR0C65YtQAExNxWTcuWgz-iQMBVdyS3uIK6HtChTw7A7s_GxOxUmp5gMRN4
- TIFA, Bronze in people and lifestyle, 2021, https://www.tokyofotoawards.jp/winners/social/2021/Trans-and-Prostitutes–A-Day-That-Ends-Bad/
- NY Photography Awards, 2021, Silver Medals, Black and White, editorial and environment, Covid-19, https://photoawards.us/winner-info.php?id=1602&fbclid=IwAR0bSRsTGc6TcUY7TSrmzOly9wBEZ-bwxy4qjQwgJbD3cNSMdgZoroC1SDo
- Winner of the year, MUSA Awards 2021, Editorial Photography and Photojournalism, Gold in Black and White and People, https://musephotographyawards.com/winner-info.php?id=989
- Nominee in Architecture, 14th Annual International Color Awards 2021 —
The Maya House, Campeche.
- Chromatic Awards, Honorable Mention Street, 2021, https://chromaticawards.com/winners-gallery/chromatic-awards-2021/professional/street/hm/4032
- Photographer of the Year, Budapest International Foto Awards, BIFA, Photojournalism, Winner, 2020 (https://budapestfotoawards.com/winners/special/2020/134/)
- Spider Award, Black and White, Nomination, Photojournalism, 2020 https://www.thespiderawards.com/gallery/15th/gallery.php?fid=231145&cid=465&x=Professional&g=n
- Px3 State of the World’s Winners, Paris Photography Prize, curated selection, 2020 https://px3.fr/curator-selection/?comp=State%20of%20the%20World&comp_year=2020
- Px3 Prix de la Photography Paris, Silver in Press, 2020 https://px3.fr/winners/px3/2020/11076/
- Head On Festival, semifinalist, portraits, 2020
- 4 Honorable Mentions, photojournalism, Monochrome Awards – 2020 (https://monoawards.com/winners-gallery/monochrome-awards-2020/professional/photojournalism
- Urban 2020 Photo Exhibition, Photo selected, color, 2020
- Moscow International Foto Awards, Gold Medal Editorial and general News, silver personal portfolio, 2020 (https://www.moscowfotoawards.com/winners/moscow/2020/5519/)
- Praxis Gallery, Minneapolis, Juried Photo Exhibition, Open Theme, 2020
- Finalist, DotArt, Urban 2020 Single Pictures, Trieste Photo Days, People, 2020
- Grey Cube Gallery, City Art Show, Merit Award, 2020, https://greycubegallery.com
- ‘Winner Photo Mark of Excellence’, Black and White, ‘I Shot It’ Leica Competition (2020 and 2021)
- Black Box Gallery, honorable mention, visions: black and white, 2020
- Viewbug, Summer Award, black and white, 2020
- 1st Place Winner, photojournalism, MPA, Blind in Refugee Awards, 2019 (https://mobilephotoawards.com/photo-journalism-winners-9th-annual-mpa/)
- Honorable Mention, International Photography Awards (IPA), Voluminous, 2019.
- Chosen Winner, American Photographer AP35, Archive at ai-ap.com, February 2019, USA.
- Winner, Portal Southeast Center, Portals photo competitions, Juror Jane Szabo, USA, 2019.
- AAP Magazine, Street Photo, Photo.com, photo competition, short-listed, 2019.
- Group winner, Black Box Gallery, Framed: Portrait Photography, Juried by: Todd Johnson, 2019.
- Silver Award, Emotive Portrait, Better Photography Magazine, Photo of the Year 2019, 2019, https://enter.betterphotographyphotocomp.com/index.php/myaccount/pentries
- Finalist, Swiss Photo Club, Photo Awards 2019, Geneva 2019.
- Honorable Mention, Chromatic Awards, International Color Photography Awards, people, 2019
- Gold – Events, Voluminous, Budapest International Awards (BIFA), 2019 https://budapestfotoawards.com/winners/bifa/2019/4969/
- 4 Honorable Mentions, editorial and photojournalism, Monochrome Awards – 2019 (https://monoawards.com/winners-gallery/monochrome-awards-2019/professional/photojournalism/hm/10879)
- Honorable Mention, Neutral Density Photography Awards, Professional (2019), (https://ndawards.net/winners-gallery/nd-awards-2018/professional/portrait/hm/8260)
- First Place, PDN, NY and Photocrowd, London, Photojournalism in Black and White (2018),
- Editorial Photographer of the Year 2018 / Bronze in Editorial-Photo Essay / Silver in People-Children / Moscow International Photo Awards (MIFA) (http://www.moscowfotoawards.com/winners/moscow/2018/4516)
- Royal Photography Society, short-listed, International Photography Exhibition 161 (2018 and 2019), London (https://rps.org/opportunities/ipe162/shortlisted-photographers/)
- 3rd Place, Event – Social Cause, International Photo Awards (IPA), curated by Catherine Edelman.
- Top 20 finalists, FOCUS Photo, l.a. Summer edition (2018), Les Rencontres de la Photography, Arles, France.
- National Geographic, Travel Photographer of the Year (2018), Galleries People W. 4, (https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/contests/photographer-of-the-year-2018/gallery/week-4-people/3/)
- ‘Winner Photo Mark of Excellence’, City, ‘I Shot It’ Leica Competition (2018)
- 2nd place winner, juror Louise Fedotov, Black and White competition, New York Center for Photographic Art (2018), USA.
- Gold Winner Editorial personality and people, Tokyo International Awards 2018 (https://www.tokyofotoawards.jp/winners/tokyo/2018/4672/)
- Winner 2017, ‘35 Awards – 100 Best Photos of the Year (2017), Black and White category, Moscow, selected among more than 103 thousand participants, 160 countries, and 257 thousand photos (http://35awards.com/author/eduardolopez/).
- Smithsonian Photo Contest, Editor’s Pick, series blind, 2018
- Third place black and white, Best 100 Photographers of the Year (2017), Moscow, (https://35awards.com/winners2017/result103).
- Director’s Award 2017, Cartier-Bresson Passporte Prize, Street Photography & additional 6 photo nominations (06-2017) (http://www.thepassporte.com/2017-cartierbresson-passporte-award).
- First Place, PHOTO+, PDN Faces Photography Contest (2017), New York http://www.shutterloveonline.com/contest_galleries/faces/2017/#main
- Second place, Black and White Photographer of the Year competition (2018), Black and White Magazine and Fujifilm (https://www.bpoty.com).
- 1 honorable mention, One Shoot: Climate Change Competition (2017).
- First place, International Photography Awards (2017), Non-Professional Event: Social Cause.
- Bronze medal, Paris Photo Prize Px3 (2017), Press-Featured Story “Collective Pain” (https://px3.fr/winners/px3/2017/9163/)
- 6 honorable mentions, Monochrome Photography Awards (2017), Category people (https://monoawards.com/winners-gallery/monochrome-awards-2017/professional/people/hm/5976).
- First prize, Smart Arts category, Digital Camera’s Photographer of the Year competition (2017) (mobile).
- Winner photo, Black Box Gallery, Black and White Competition (2018), USA.
- First place, early Entry winner, PDN, Rangefinder, WPPI, One Life International photography competition (2017) (http://www.shutterloveonline.com/contest_galleries/onelife/2017/#main)
- Aline Smithson Juror’s Selection, New York Center for Photographic Art, ONE Call (2017) (https://www.nyc4pa.com/wandering-curves).
- 17 honorable mentions, International Photography Awards (2016), USA
- Third place, Digital Camera Photographer of the Year (2018), Character Study (https://www.photocrowd.com/photo-competitions/character-study-portraiture-photo-contest-2195/overview/)
- Sony World Photography Awards (2018), ‘Commended’ photo on Portraiture Category, Open Competition with more than 320,008 images entered from 210 countries.
- Silver Medal, Editorial, General News, Tokyo International Photo Awards (2017) (http://tokyofotoawards.jp/submit)
- ‘Winner Photo Mark of Excellence’, Black and White, ‘I Shot It’ Leica Competition (2018) (http://www.i-shot-it.com/photo-competition-results.php).– Most popular photo Black and White 2018
- 2nd Place Black and White, Praxis Gallery Photo Competition, 2018.
- Honorable Mention, Mono-Kromatic competition, Minnesota (2018), USA
- Third Place, International Photography and Arts Community People and Animals, Zebra Black and White Competition, additional 7 finalist photos (http://tzipac.com/tzipac-winners-galleries-index).
The Passporte Prize
for Street Photography Honoring Cartier-Bresson
Director’s Award: Eduardo Lopez Moreno
Honorable Mentions: Kip Harris, Evgeniya Palevskaya and Dotan Saguy
The photographers who earned Honorable Mentions in the Cartier-Bresson Passporte Prize competition are well on the path to succeeding in elusive moments, and in confidence I feel the photograph awarded the Juror’s Prize has captured all the elements that make a great, magical photograph.”
PX3 PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE PARIS
Prize: Bronze in Press/Feature Story
Company: Social Photographers
Photographer: Eduardo López Moreno
Serum drops measure the time in pavilions of discomfort and collective pain. Men and
women dressed in white roam through corridors beset by disease and suffering. These are
the public hospitals of many cities often times rich and poor alike. Rows of beds like a
military camp house the unfortunate that struggle day and night to recover their voice and
words that had been taken up by complaints and laments.
Read more: https://px3.fr/winners/px3/2017/9163/
International Black y White Photography Contest.
TRIPLE JEOPARDY AND LIGHT DESPITE ALL. Young Somalis displaced from the war in their country, living in poor conditions in a refugee camp and with a complete vision loss; a triple jeopardy, an unfair destiny, for such early lives. They patiently learn Braille every day in ‘Horyal’, a primary school that means ‘showing the path’, a revealing possibility that despite all odds casts some light in in a road strewn with obstacles. This is Dadaab the Refugee Camp with nearly 250 thousand people at the border between Kenya and Somalia; a ‘city’ the size of Nice in France, or Bari in Italy
Gold in Editorial/Conflict
Bronze in Editorial/Photo Essay
Silver in People/Children
1st place winner in Editorial.
LIVING IN REFUGEE CAMPS People in refugee camps who are often spectral identities who live without dialogue, without answers to their questions, and without future. Their realities are not ephemeral, but only detached from our lives. The camps in the lands of nobody subsist with actions that are untiringly repeated, creating a constant that we do not perceive.
Gold – Events Voluminous, Budapest International Awards (BIFA)
From Rubens to Botero and Saville, images of voluminous women. A volumetric exaltation of female human body that depicts amplitude and expansiveness in a way that seems to be beyond control and voluptuousness. A visual narrative about abundance, sensuality and other form of aesthetics.
PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
A man like anyone else, good, drunkard, according to his wife, was sitting on a bench in the main square of his town in the wrong place at the wrong time, when two rival drug gangs confronted each other, taking by accident his life.